Société QUINZE MAI (SASU AU CAPITAL DE 80 000 Euros - RCS NANTERRE 302 382 858 - 1, rue Augustine Variot - 92240 MALAKOFF) hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer").
QUINZE MAI is particularly concerned about respecting the privacy of individuals and ensures that it processes their personal data in accordance with good confidentiality practices and the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 (hereinafter the "GDPR") and Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms in its latest version in force (hereinafter the "Data Processing & Freedoms Law").
The purpose of the present Information notice relating to the processing of personal data (hereafter the " Notice ") is to communicate the commitments made by QUINZE MAI for the protection of the personal data processed and to inform you of your rights in this respect.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF QUINZE MAI?
As a reminder, the RGPD and the Loi Informatique & Libertés define the controller as the person who determines the means and purposes of the processing, the processor as the person who processes personal data on behalf of the controller and the joint controller as two or more controllers who jointly determine the purposes and means of the processing.
Within the framework of the processing of personal data collected, QUINZE MAI acts as data controller.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY QUINZE MAI, AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
QUINZE MAI processes or is likely to process the following categories of personal data:
- Personal identification data: title, surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number;
- Personal data relating to professional life: employer's company name, professional postal address, type of establishment/activity, function, department/cluster, involvement in the purchasing process, purpose of participation in the show;
- Personal data related to personal life: interests ;
- Personal data relating to the show: date of participation, information collected when the exhibitor scans the visitor badge, in particular: stands/speaking areas visited;
- Visitor relationship management at the show;
- Communication of personalized content about your professional activity or profile via newsletters and satisfaction surveys.
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you (adherence to the GTCU in order to access the salon);
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests (customer relationship management, canvassing, fraud prevention or implementation of the network and information security of our IT systems, carrying out statistical studies). Processing is based on your consent (sharing of your personal data with partners or exhibitors).
Internal recipients : Your personal data is processed by QUINZE MAI's internal employees who are bound by a confidentiality agreement. External recipients: QUINZE MAI also communicates personal data to the following external recipients:
|Recipient company||Goals||Legal basis for transfer||Personal data protection notice of the recipient company|
|Exhibitors at the show (list of exhibitors can be consulted on the show website)||Information / news emailing||Consent of visitors who have presented their badge on the stand or during the exhibitor's talk/entertainment*.|
|QUINZE MAI partners (**)||Information / news emailing||Consent (opt-in when registering for the show)|
|Accounting, legal and consulting firms||Accounting, legal and consulting services||Legitimate interest|
|Administrative authority||Legal obligation or legal proceedings||Legal obligation|
|LENI||Hosting of personal exhibition registration data||Contract performance (GCU)|
|Taligentia||Storage and processing of personal data||Contract performance (GCU)|
|SPAT||Exhibitor technical service, Technical and logistical control, Registration management||Contract performance (GCU)|
|Inwick||Service provider in charge of managing the Healthcare Week Luxembourg application (in particular, creating user accounts, connecting with the network and sending notifications about the show)||Contract performance (GCU)|
|Brevo||Emailing activity management tool||Contract performance (GCU)|
- * QUINZE MAI would like to draw your attention to the fact that when you visit an exhibitor's stand or speak at an event, you can present your badge so that it can be scanned by the exhibitor. You hereby consent to the transfer of your personal data (surname, first name, e-mail address, job title, telephone number) to the exhibitor, so that the latter can send you its latest news.
- (**) The updated list of partners is available at: https://my.inwink.com/preview/healthcare-week-luxembourg-2023/fr/content/nos-partenaires
In order to provide its products and services, QUINZE MAI may have recourse to service providers located outside the European Union. If the transfer takes place to a third country in which the legislation has not been recognized as offering an adequate level of protection for Personal Data, QUINZE MAI ensures that the necessary measures are put in place in accordance with the Loi Informatique et Libertés and the RGPD.
HOW DOES QUINZE MAI PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
QUINZE MAI uses appropriate technical and organizational measures designed to protect the personal data processed. As the data controller, QUINZE MAI takes the necessary measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of the personal data processed, in accordance with good privacy practices and applicable personal data legislation.
HOW LONG DOES QUINZE MAI KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is kept for a period of three years from the date of collection or from the last contact from you (for example, a visit to the exhibition, a request for documentation or a click on a hypertext link contained in an e-mail sent by QUINZE MAI; the simple opening of an e-mail is not considered by QUINZE MAI as a contact from you).
DOES QUINZE MAI USE PROFILING TECHNIQUES?
When QUINZE MAI sends personalized content, it may use certain techniques called "profiling" (defined as any form of automated processing of personal data consisting in using this personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict elements concerning the personal preferences, interests, financial situation, behavior, location, health, reliability, or movements of this natural person). We centralize certain personal data about you, then analyze it to evaluate and predict your personal preferences and/or interests. Based on this analysis, we send or display communications and/or content tailored to your interests/needs. You have the right to object to the use of your data for "profiling" purposes (see below).
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with the Data Protection Act and the RGPD, you may at any time exercise your: Right of access: you may ask the Company for information on the processing of which your Data is the subject and for a copy of said Data.
- Right of rectification: you may request the rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete Data concerning you held by the Company.
- Right to deletion: you have the right to obtain from the Company the deletion of your Data when one of the reasons provided for by the regulations exists (uselessness of the Data, withdrawal of your consent for processing based on it, etc.).
- Right to object: you have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of your Data, including for commercial prospecting purposes. You can unsubscribe or oppose the receipt of commercial prospecting messages from QUINZE MAI at any time. Simply click on the "unsubscribe" link in any email or communication that QUINZE MAI sends you. You can also contact us at the coordinates below.
- Right to Data portability: you have the right to receive your Data in a usable format. This right only applies where the Data is supplied to the Company by you or arises from your use of its services. This Data is processed on the basis of your consent or the performance of a contract.
- Right to limitation: you may ask the Company to suspend the processing of your Data when one of the reasons provided for by the regulations exists (contesting the accuracy of the Data, etc.).
- Right to object to profiling: you can object to profiling by contacting us using the contact details below.
Finally, you have the right to notify a competent supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place where you believe that an alleged breach of your rights has occurred, of any concerns about the way in which your personal data is processed.
In France, the personal data protection authority is the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, or "CNIL" - 3 place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 Paris Cedex 07.